What?
This article discusses how the brain functions, at what levels, and at what speed. It discusses a lot on adolescent people and the levels of their brain functions, then towards the end it goes through the process of how it changes to teen levels and even through late purbity. This discussion shows the connection of the brain and the process it goes through. It shows how the brain is perfect and that it is the reason why we can live in just about any environment because the brain can make us adapt to where ever we are over time. The brain is adaptable.
So What?
I completely agree with this concept that the article had brought up. I also agree with the speed of the brain, that it works and fires so fast when we are young and then as we get older things slow down. The brain is functioning at a very high rate, but if we give it a chance with inactivity than this can cause the brain to help slow down as well. But hopefully in the learning process as we grow there are many new connections made which stimulates new or different information in our brain. So I believe more is learned at younger ages verses at the older ages. I believe this but the younger ages is bery broud as well.
Now What?
Coming close to becoming a secondary education teacher I need to hope other adults and teachers have done their job to ensure student learning by the time they reach to me. More importantly, it is very important for student to realize the affects alchohol and drugs can have on a young teens mind. The reprocautions can be greatly different because of the state of mind they are in. I also need to give them as much opportunity to learn because after high school the brain isn't learning or firing as fast and it only gets slower. Learning new material will be accomplished by creating new "file folders" for processing. If the new file folders are created students will have an easier time finding the information or remembering the material! We will see!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment