What are you doing well?
I am doing well that this is over with and I don't have to stress anymore. I was able to stay on top of my assignments and complete every by the deadline.
What are you not doing well?
I did not do well controlling by anxiety levels. I couldn't sleep last night before the final. I woke up several times and didn't even eat breakfast before I came to class! Secondly, I don't know how I feel about the field response journal part 2. I did my best, but I guess we will see.....
Are you making sufficient progress on your goals?
Yes, I am making sufficient progress on my goals because for the final I feel like I knew the material fairly well. I took more time to study than ever before and it paid off. I know the material! I'm so excited.
List specific things you need to change in order to meet your goals.
I don't need to change anything to meet my goals. I made flashcards for the final and used all your study material provided online. Life is good!
How is your motivation? Are you focusing on mastery or performance goals? Does anything need to change?
My motivation was good. Before I started studying I just wanted to though in the towel and say whatever I don't care. But I did care and starting studying and after I studied I was able to write the paper. I believe finally on this exam I was more focused on mastery goals and because of that I was able to meet performance goals too! No, nothing needs to change! This class is over!!!!!!! No more stress.
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
b.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment